200 Contributions

Here’s another small milestone to mention- 200 contributions to my github account. Considering the fact that over the course of 48 weeks, I only contributed 4.5% (9 contributions) of this total, while the remaining 95.5% (191 contributions) has happened in the last 4 weeks, it’s painfully obvious that the challenge is working.

Jason T Clark

Jason T Clark

Father. Musician. Gamer. Coder.

comments powered by Disqus
rss facebook twitter github youtube mail spotify instagram linkedin